Here is an assortment of pictures to show the diversity of people with which I have worked. I have included pictures in the classroom, as well as pictures of various social and cultural activities and places we’ve gone. There are also some pictures to give a well-rounded and open view of myself as a further introduction.
As a teacher, I try to give students real life experiences and challenge them outside the classroom as well as inside. As a leader, I encourage them to expand their perspectives by interacting with different people and trying new things.
I urge clients to celebrate their own cultures by sharing them with others because it is often through others that we learn about ourselves.
Thank you to all those who agreed to have their pictures posted!
Love and light,
- That's as low as I can go..
- Go out together.
- First time trying on a Korean hanbok.
- I encourage students to value their own heritage as much as an other.
- Canada on one side...
- Korea on the other side..
- Celebrate with new friends.
- Scavenger hunt throughout the island market.
- Taste new foods.
- Making dinner on a budget challenge.
- Dont be afraid to become someone new.
- Encouraging students to go wild?
- Getting up close with students...breaking down barriers of authority.
- It's always amazing how fast those who put in the effort can improve.
- Challenging even shy students to be bold.
- Sometimes it's necessary to be a kid to make others feel safe.
- Year of the rabbit parade.
- Giving my mother her first international experience.
- Getting students to explore the past.
- Adapting to different health culture.
- What I wouldn't do to encourage new experiences..
- Experiencing new things together.
- Never easy...
- Play together!
- The bus full of students I took skiing...great day.
- Definitely a new experience for many...
- Not afraid to put myself in the mix.
- Lake Louise
- Korean mixed martial art.
- Let's get twisted!
- Many students shocked at how patiently people were waiting for their little piece of giant birthday cake.